So one of my kids is in love with me. How can he resist though? I am SO charming. Okay, okay, he may not actually be in love with me but he is definitely a probable stalker. However, I have nothing better to do so hey, at least work is borderline interesting. That is a lie.
M and I had the library all organized then SOandSO came in and BAM! SMACK! POW! the library fell over and crushed her little bird bones. We then mourned. I am so cereal.
Also, Jason Mraz on Wednesday. I'm pretty excited. I'm definitely going to act fast and step up to the plate to win that date. If I'm lucky I will get paid while I make breakfast. Breakfast is my favorite!
Daphne is currently trying to rip my shower curtain into shower ribbons. She is such a great interior decorator. She has also distressed my leather ottoman and repositioned everything on any table/desk like surface. She tried to free my shrimp from their ecosphere (she is also an environmental activist) but the oppressive Man (myself) stopped her. I love oppressed shrimp. I think I may have some for lunch tomorrow actually....
Bicycle. Staring at me. Giving me a dirty look cause it has been under house arrest for a couple weeks now. HEY BICYCLE, its not MY fault that its always raining on Sundays and I have taken up sitting. Perhaps if you check your attitude I will consider moving you to the living room and allowing you to serve me as another butt resting place in front of the TV.
For realz though, I totally miss my bicycle. Although I do not miss that S curve at the bike park. I have foreseen my future and am totally aware that the S curve will be the cause of my dentures. I know I am going to face plant and bust out my two front teeth and they will crack and fall out of my mouth leaving behind these pointy scraggly snaggle teeth and I will have a mouth like Jewel times three (GROSS).
Also, I think I ran over a snake once bicycling. It was sad.
Over and Out
Monday, September 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
If only the library really had...JK...but seriously.
ReplyDelete