Sunday, September 13, 2009

Its NOT bananas!

So previously I had written this terrible blog about my terrible day on Friday but really, it is just too horrendous for me to actually post. Honestly, I may actually be carted away to jail if I post it. And that is not in any way an understatement - I swear to God. I deleted it and have put the entire thing behind me. Unless of course it gets resurrected on Monday. I don't know.

Anyway, Friday Michelle and I went to see the long awaited Poultrygeist. It was not at all what I had expected (Troma- look it up). Alas! My eagerly acclaimed chicken zombie movie was a huge fail. But that is okay because it makes for a funny story which I have re-lived too many times to share with the world of bloggers.

Saturday I went to the kolache festival where Kaitlin ate twenty-seven kolaches, only three shy of her goal. It was fun and rained on us the entire time.

Today I am paying bills and working my finances to the bone. I also get to clean my house. However, I plan on topping off my day with a shopping outing for an apple core-er. Something I feel I can not live without. By the way, produce is on sale RIDICULOUS and all you people need to go buy some. I know you are not getting your five servings of fruits and vegetables. Also, I picked up some bananas (49 cents a pound) and tried to eat one for breakfast on peanut butter toast but I just hate them. I thought I could change that about myself but I can't. They are disgusting and have the texture of all soft materials that should only be part of the abject. Ew.

No comments:

Post a Comment